Brie Larson Bio
Brie Larson – About
- She was born with the name as Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers.
- She was born on October 1, 1989 in Sacramento, Californis, U.S.
- She was homeschooled before she went to attend training at American Conservatory Theatre.
- She was the youngest student to be accepted at the theatre.
- She has acted in many films which include – Hoot (2006), Scott Pilgrim Vs the World (2010), The Spectacular now (2013) and Trainwreck (2015).
Brie Larson Before Fame
- She attended the American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco.
- She acted in one of the Disney channel’s movies named “Right on Track” appeared in 2003.
- She also performed in WB’s movie named “Raising dad” in 2001 and MGM’s teen comedy name Sleepover in 2004.
- At the age of 13, she presented her first record at Universal Records with Tommy Mottola.
Brie Larson – Trivia
- She is also a well recognized professional singer.
- In her movie “Hoot” she sang “Coming Around”.
- She won the Oscar Award in March 2016.
- She won the Best Actress Oscar for “Room” in 2015.
- She started acting when she was seven years old.
- She can speak French fluently.
Brie Larson – Family Life
- Daughter of Heather (Edwards) and Sylvain Desaulniers.
- Her paternal grandparents were Aurèle Desaulniers and Gabrielle Marie-Therese (Chatelain) Desaulniers (1931-2015), who were French-Canadians from Winnipeg.
- Her mother’s family is based in California. Her mother has English, Swedish, German, Welsh, and Scottish ancestry.
- Brie’s stage surname, “Larson”, is after her matrilineal great-grandmother, Elva Josephine Larson.
- She has been in a relationship with Alex Greenwald since 2013.
Brie Larson Associated With
She is famously known for her coming-of-age drama called “Tanner Hall” (2009), dark comedy “Just Peck” appeared in 2009.
Brie Larson Net Worth
Her estimated net worth would be around $10 Million USD.