Mila Kunis Bio
About: Mila Kunis
- She was born with the name Milena Markovna Mila Kunis.
- She was born on August 14, 1983, in Chernivtsi, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union.
- She started her career with a movie named “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” came in 2008.
- Her first Television show was “That 70’s Show”.
Mila Kunis Before fame
- She attended one semester of college between gigs, where she realized that she wanted to pursue acting.
- She started learning acting when she was nine years of age.
- Her first gig was when she played a character of Melinda in Making a Wish, Molly which came in 1995.
- She graduated from Fairfax Senior High School in 2001.
Mila Kunis – Trivia
- She secured 3rd Rank on Maxim’s top 100 hot lists in 2012.
- Ranked 1st on FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2013.
- She is known for her one brown eye and one green eye.
- She holds double Citizenship, One is American and the other is Ukrainian.
Mila Kunis – Family Life
- Mila’s mother, Elvira, is a Physics teacher.
- Her father, Mark Kunis, is a mechanical engineer.
- She has one older brother named Michael.
- Her family belongs to Judaism Orthodoxy.
Mila Kunis – Spouse
Mila Kunis got married to Ashton Kutcher in the year 2015. She has two children with Ashton, an elder daughter named Wyatt and a son named Dimitri.
Mila Kunis Associated With
She got many appraisals for her role in Black Swan (2010) and as per the reports; sister-in-law of Alexandra Blacker trained her for the role. She is famously recognized for her film “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”.
Mila Kunis – Net Worth
As per the records gathered in 2017, she became the Fifth highest paid actress with the net worth of $15.5 million. Presently, her net worth is around $55 million.
- mila kunis movies
- mila kunis movies and tv shows
- mila kunis age
- mila kunis parents
- mila kunis family
- mila kunis kids
- mila kunis instagram
- mila kunis 2018