Years ago, Emma Watson, came to us as little Hermione Granger, but we can all bear witness to the fact that now she is much more than that. So before we get started on Emma Watson’s height, weight, and body measurements, let’s learn more about the actress who evolved before our eyes.
- She was born Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson on April 15, 1990, in Paris, France.
- Basically, she is of British and Turkish descent, she was born in France and raised in Great Britain.
- This acting was not a coincidence, Emma braced herself for it. She attended Stagecoach Theater Arts school in Oxford, where she studied singing, acting, and dance, and also participated in school plays.
- Emma Watson was more than suited to the role of Hermione Granger, as she and the fictional character are geniuses. She graduated from school as a straight-A student.
- Like her onscreen, Hermione is a geek, but not a complete geek (remember her first flying lesson?). His favorite school subjects are art, history, and English, while his least favorite was math and geography.
- She actually auditioned a total of eight times for the role of Hermione in Harry Potter.
- Emma loves to cook, relaxes, and calms her nerves.
- She has a spontaneous side, one of the craziest things she’s ever done was barging into a hotel pool at 3 in the morning.
- Emma loves fashion, mostly because she feels like it’s a beautiful way to show yourself to the world.
- She is as rounded as any woman can come, the star loves to play sports. She is particularly good at tennis, netball, rounders, and field hockey.
- One of her favorite actors is Johnny Depp and she is also a huge Julia Roberts fan.
- Not only is she a screen artist, but the star has also expanded her horizon into voice actress territory. She voiced her voice for the character Princess Pea in 2008 The Tale of Desperaux.
- On top of that, she is an activist. In 2014, Emma was appointed a Goodwill Ambassador for UN Women. He went one step further and launched a campaign, HeForShe, which encourages men to encourage gender equality.
Well, that’s all we can do today, let’s get back to the topic at hand, starting with the height of Emma Watson.
Emma Watson Profile:
|Born Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Date Of Birth||April 15, 1990|
|Age||Emma Watson is currently 28 according to her birthdate.|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Religion||She believes in Higher Power and may not be following a particular religion.|
|Best Known For||Emma well-known for her role as “Hermione Granger” in Harry Potter series.|
Emma Watson height
Just by looking at her, you can see that she is not on the high side, but you can also tell that the star has reached a place where she feels comfortable with “all of her.” Emma is 5 feet 5 inches tall and we can assure you that if she is unhappy with her height, there is someone who appreciates her called Daniel Radcliffe.
Yes, initially, he was concerned that his “Harry Potter” co-stars would have significant growth in height and leave him behind, but his fears were allayed when they were all about the same height. Everyone except Ron towards the end of the saga. This is what he told MTV News.
Emma Watson weight
For someone her size, she maintains a very healthy 50-kilogram weight, and how she manages to do it while looking as curvy as she is still a mystery. Human nature is a strange thing, yet people always seem to want what they don’t have. Despite having one of the most enviable bodies in the world, she had a hard time coming to terms.
Here’s what she had to say about it: “I’ve accepted my body shape more as I get older. I went through a stage of wanting to have that top-down model look, but I have curves and hips, and in the end, you have to accept yourself as you are.
Emma Watson’s Body Measurements
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Emma Watson Diet Plan
Emma always prefers to take a healthy diet which is low to saturated fats, salts and also avoids junk food. She also loves making food. According to her rules she does have some cheat days, when she includes chocolates, pasta, bagels at some time.
Accept this she has a well balanced diet with proper proportion of proteins, carbohydrates and fibers. She has includes fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats and salads in her diet.
|Hobbies||Painting, Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Playing Sports (Like – Tennis, Net Ball, Field Hockey)|
|Obsessed With||Emma Watson obsessed with spreading Nutella on strawberries.|
Emma Watson’s Spouse/Boyfriend:
Emma Watson dated –
Will Adamowicz [2011-2013] – A student at Oxford University, Will Adamowicz dated her from December 2011 until August 2013. She first met Will at Oxford University campus. The pair separated because she was no longer on contact with him due to her busy schedule.
Matthew Janney  – The Oxford University rugby player, Matthew Janney dated Emma for quite some time from January 2014 to November 2014.
Prince Harry Windsor  – In February 2015, she was rumored to be dating Prince Harry Windsor.
Roberto Aguire  – Mexican actor and producer, Roberto Aguire first met Emma on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and they had an encounter in October 2015 when they spent half a day together. At that time, Roberto was an intern at the special effects department.
William Knight [2015-Present] – American tech entrepreneur, William Knight and Emma started dating in October 2015.
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|School||The Dragon School, Oxford, England and Headington School, Oxford, England|
|College||Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Occupation||Actress & Model|
|Manager||She is signed to Storm Model Management for her modeling assignments.|
Emma is also signed to –
|Brand Endorsement||Burberry London, Lancome (2011), Katherine Alexander Jewellery|
|First Film||The 2001 film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone which was released as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in India and USA, for her role as Hermione Granger.|
|First TV Show||None|
|Profile At IMDB||8|
Emma’s Favorite Things
|Favorite Cuisine||French, Italian, Spanish|
|Favorite TV Show||Friends (1994-2004)|
|Favorite Movie||Notting Hill (1999), Giants, Amelie, Pride & Prejudice|
|Favorite Books||The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)|
|Favorite People||Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Spanish Novelist)|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Deep|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Deep|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Perfume||Lancome’s Tresor Midnight Rose|
|Favorite School Subjects||Art, History, English|
|Favorite Harry Potter Book||Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (JK Rowling in 2003)|
|Favorite Architect||Antoni Gaudí|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Kenya|
|Favorite Hotel||Berkeley, London, England|
|Favorite Makeup Products||Stila cream blush, Lancome’s Teint Miracle, and Tarte LipSurgence pencils, Lancome’s Hypnose mascara|
|Favorite Cocktail||Gin and Tonic|
|Favorite Artist||Tracey Emin|
|Favorite Sports||Tennis, Rounders, Hockey|
|Favorite Soccer Team||Chelesa|
Emma Watson Money Factor
|Salary||Well salary totally depends upon the role in movie. But Watson appeared in all eight Harry Potter films from 2001 to 2011, earning worldwide fame, critical accolades, and around $60 million.|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
Car Collection –
- Prius – The car is manufactured by Toyota ($24,200-30,005).
- Audi Car
- Cadillac Escalade
- Emma Watson wanted to become actress from the age of 6.
- Emma Watson has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Emma likes to play field hockey, tennis, netball. Also, she can dance in different styles.
- She knows a little bit of French as she lived in Paris till she was 5.
- She had a crush on Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), when she was 12.
- Emma Watson was named after her paternal grandmother, who, after marriage became, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma likes “Lisa” – a character from Simpsons, as she reminds Emma about Hermione Granger role in Harry Potter series.
- Emma got her driving license on January 28, 2008 by passing the test in first attempt.
- Emma Watson drinks beer, but does not smoke cigarettes.
- She is the youngest person to appear on cover of Teen Vogue Magazine, when she was 15.
- She also supports Wild Trout Trust.
- She has only two favorite actors namely: Julia Roberts and Johnny Depp.
- During her free time she enjoys watching movies.
- She also attends classes that tap into the creative side of her including art and dance classes. She enjoys break and modern dancing styles.
- The actress has a big heart and demonstrates this by giving to the poor. She offers donations to various charity organization including Blue Peter’s Mission Nutrition, Wild Trout Trust and Sense.
- The sensational actress loves animals and she plays with them whenever she has the time.
- Emma likes to eat chocolates and doesn’t like to eat vegetables.
- Emma is natural Blonde in real life.
- She auditioned 8 times before finally casting for her role “Hermoine Granger” in Harry Potter series.
- She has a twin brother whose name is Alex.
- In 2009, according to Guinness, Emma was named as the highest-grossing actress of the decade her films at the time had grossed $5.4 billion in global box office receipts in the past decade.
- Emma is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- Emma has said Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) are like her brothers.
- Emma is a HUGE bookworm and loves to read for pleasure.
- She also says she likes to get physical in her acting to relieve stress, like hitting someone.
- Emma was offered the role of Cinderella in Disney’s upcoming live-action version of the fairy tale, but she turned the role down.
Emma Watson addresses a controversy over ‘Topless Vanity Fair Photoshoot.’ Actually in that photoshoot Emma was topless that’s why she involves in this controversy.
The photo shoot was carried out by admired fashion photographer Tim Walker in which Watson displayed in an open white crocheted bolero jacket with no bra or shirt underneath. You can see here that pic of Emma Watson –
But the actress Emma Watson hit back at critics who have been commenting either in the press or on Twitter that a photo of her in the latest Vanity Fair magazine isn’t “feminist” as she bares part of her breasts.
Watson, who is a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and pioneer of the #HeForShe campaign to make men advocate for feminism, talked about the controversy while promoting her latest film, the Disney live action “Beauty and the Beast.”
So, she said during an interview with Reuters that –
It just always reveals to me how many misconceptions and what a misunderstanding there is about what feminism is?
Feminism is about giving women choice, feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women with—it’s about freedom, it’s about liberation, it’s about equality. I really don’t know what my tits have to do with it. It’s very confusing.
I’m confused. Most people are confused. No, I’m just always just quietly stunned.
And she added that – The shot itself I was honestly slightly taken a back by, because we’d been doing so many crazy things on that shoot, but it felt incredibly artistic and I’ve been so creatively involved and engaged with Tim and I’m so thrilled about how interesting and beautiful the photographs were. But yeah, certainly people have asked and I’ve gone ‘Is there a controversy about this?
Connect With Emma Watson:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Emma Watson where you can follow her and like her latest pictures and stay connected with her socially and updated with her new activities. Check out the links-